Food Vendor Information
Thursday night is optional but recommended. Bar Harbor opens at 5 PM, and we encourage you to be open as early as you have food available, and to stay open until 10 PM.
Friday 9 AM to 7 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 7 PM
Sunday 9 AM to 5 PM
Bar Harbor is open until midnight Friday and Saturday nights. We ask that you stay open until at least 7 PM and as late as possible. The late night crowd can be a hungry one! Please do not tear down before 5 PM on Sunday.
· You must have a current Washington State business license and a Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
· You must have insurance and name us as additional insured
· You agree to not sell bottled water or other single-use plastic bottles.
The silverware washingstation was a huge success in 2017. In keeping with our plastic reduction crusade, we’re going for a 100% plastic-free Festival in 2018!
No single-use plastic bottles
No plastic straws
No plastic drink lids
No plastic flatware
We provide all the labor and infrastructure to help support this cause. Please work with us and encourage your guests to use the real silverware provided. You can make a difference!
10 x 10 = $550
10 x 15 = $800
10 x 20 = $1100
What Should I Bring?
· A great attitude!
· Trash containers
· Extension cords
· Adapter for RV plug to electrical cord
· Bee traps
· Fire extinguisher
· Only one electric outlet per vendor is guaranteed.
· In some cases we can provide more electricity—order during the application process. You will only be charged if we can provide more electricity.
· Please be prepared to operate with minimal electricity.
Frequently Asked Questions
By applying you agree to the following policies for food vendors:
• You must have a current Washington State Business license and a Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
• You must provide us with proof of insurance and name NWMC additional insured
• No bottled water or other single-use plastic bottles may be sold inside the Festival grounds
• No alcohol can be served
• NO OIL DUMPING INTO SEWERS!
• You agree to leave your space as you found it, clean of all food, refuse, litter, etc. If your space is not cleaned up, you will be charged a minimum cleaning fee of $100, potentially more, and your chances of returning diminish greatly.