Everything You Need to Know About Being a Food Vendor at Festival
2018 Application coming soon.
· Thursday night is optional but recommended. Bar Harbor opens at 5 PM, and we encourage you to be open as early as you have food available, and to stay open until 10 PM
· Friday 9 AM to 7 PM
· Saturday 9 AM to 7 PM
· Sunday 9 AM to 5 PM
Bar Harbor is open until midnight Friday and Saturday nights. We ask that you stay open until at least 7 PM and as late as possible. The late night crowd can be a hungry one! Please do not tear down before 5 PM on Sunday.
Requirements for Food Vendors
· You must have a current Washington State business license and a Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
· You must have insurance and name us as additional insured
· You agree to not sell bottled water
10 x 10 = $500
10 x 20 = $750
20 x 20 = $1,000
What Should I Bring?
· A great attitude!
· Trash containers
· Extension cords
· Adapter for RV plug to electrical cord
· Bee traps
· Fire extinguisher
· Only one electric outlet per vendor is guaranteed.
· In some cases we can provide more electricity—order during the application process. You will only be charged if we can provide more electricity.
· Please be prepared to operate with minimal electricity.
Frequently Asked Questions
· Complete the application process including waivers.
· Wait to hear from the Festival Director, who will contact you via email within a few days.
· When accepted you will receive an invoice via email from our finance department with options and instructions on how to pay.
• Open space for your tent/booth
• One electrical outlet per vendor
• A 3-compartment sink with hot water to be shared between all food vendors
• Sanicans located across from food court and throughout Festival grounds
• Large trash receptacles to empty yours into. Located in the “Back 40” parking lot
• Recycling bins in food court
Your spot in the food court will be clearly marked. Please stay inside your allotted space. If you require extra space please check with Juliette at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying you agree to the following policies for food vendors:
• You must have a current Washington State Business license and a Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
• You must provide us with proof of insurance and name NWMC additional insured
• No bottled water may be sold inside the Festival grounds
• No alcohol can be served
• NO OIL DUMPING INTO SEWERS!
• You agree to leave your space as you found it, clean of all food, refuse, litter, etc. If your space is not cleaned up, you will be charged a minimum cleaning fee of $100, potentially more, and your chances of returning diminish greatly.