Everything You Need to Know About Exhibiting Your Boat at Festival
The 2018 boat application will be available in the spring. Please check back then.
• Complete the entire form—linked at the bottom—including waivers.
• Upload picture
• You will receive periodic emails letting you know where you are in the registration process
• When accepted, you will receive an email from the NWMC letting you know how to pay!
In general, boats arrive starting at noon on Thursday. If you want to come to Port Townsend early, please call Point Hudson Marina and make arrangements with them for early arrival. They will try to place you for an easy move Thursday. In some cases, very large boats will need to arrive Wednesday night.
• Boater Chowder Feed: On Thursday night at 6:00 p.m. in Bar Harbor be our guest for a cup of chowder. Your tickets will be in your boater packet! Each boat in the water gets 2 free tickets; you can purchase extra tickets when applying.
• Free beer coupons: You get 2 free beer coupons in your packet—sweet!
• Boater Breakfast: Friday morning at 7:00 a.m. breakfast will be served in Bar Harbor! Breakfast burritos for all boats in water! Your tickets will be in your boater packet. Every boat gets 2 free tickets; you can purchase additional tickets when applying.
Boats are considered a good fit according to several parameters, not in any particular order:
- Interesting history or story behind boat
- Variety: we are always searching for nice variety of boats
- Years and history in festival-beloved regulars
- Historical significance
- Boat size
- Safe to have in harbor and in Festival
Other things we find interesting:
- Something new
- Old favorite that has been in many years
- Local refit
- Recent refit
- School ships
- Condition of vessel
We place trailer boats around the Festival for interest and variety. We will try to accommodate putting you in a specific location (The Point, the First Federal Commons, near a friend, etc.) if we know in advance. Please email email@example.com for special requests.
Note: Be sure not to have a “For Sale” sign visible when you clear customs.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org