Deposit, Payment & Cancellation
- A partially refundable reservation fee is required to secure the date.
- Full payment is due 60 days before the event.
- Renters must provide a valid VISA or MasterCard number.
- 50% of payment or reservation fee is refundable if reservation is cancelled 60 days or more before the event date.
- No portion of the payment or reservation fee is refundable if reservation is cancelled less than 60 days before the event.
Except for meetings where no food or alcohol is served, all renters must provide written proof of broad form insurance coverage. The cost is between $100 (for private events that do not involve alcohol) to $275 (for business or organizational events that include the serving of alcohol). We generally recommend the on-line quotes offered by TheEventHelper.com
Discounts of up to 15% off our published rates are available for the following:
- 15% Community/Non-profit discount: currently we define “community” as those areas served by the Port Townsend and Chimacum School Districts.
- 10% discount starting at Bo’sun Member level
- 10% Sponsor discount
- 10% Captain’s Circle member discount
Only one discount may be applied per rental; discounts may not be combined.
Additional charges are not eligible for discounts, and are computed after the discount has been applied.
Catering, Photography, Flowers & Lodging
Our list of Preferred Service Partners includes approved caterers for your event’s success.
You may also choose to provide your own food and beverage. However, use of our catering kitchen will be subject to a $300 fee. You are responsible for taking trash and recycling generated by your event to the receptacle located on our campus.
The serving of alcohol must comply with the Washington State Liquor Control Board regulations. For information about banquet permits and special occasion licenses, visit the WA State Liquor Control Board’s website.
Because parking in the historic downtown is limited and we want to be a good neighbor and leader in sustainable living and making Port Townsend a walkable community, special parking guidelines apply to special events, conferences and weddings that take place at our facility.
A Parking Do’s & Don’ts agreement is required for the following:
- events between October 1 and May 31
- events between June 1 and September 30 that take place after 5:30 PM
- events between June 1 and September 30 that generate less than 25 cars
A Parking Management Form is required for the following:
- events between June 1 and September 30 that take place before 5:30 PM
- events between June 1 and September 30 that generate more than 25 cars
Click here to view our parking map.